- Through January 27th, 2020: Final result of grant distribution and oral/poster selection will be informed to every applicant.
- January 27th, 2020: Tentative symposium program will be released.
- February 1st, 2020. 12.00 UT: Deadline of Late Registration and abstract submission (both the web-form and printing LaTex/PDF files).
See details in Important Dates page.
We are very sorry for belated action for informing about distribution of travel grant and oral/poster selection. We will inform them by Jan. 27. Late Registration is extended again until Feb. 1, 12.00 UT.
The applicant will receive a 100% refund if he/she offers cancellation of the registration within 45 days after the payment; however, the cancellation after 2020 February 15 will not be refunded. Please see the cancellation policy in registration.
We are sorry for the delay in notification of grant distribution and publishing workshop program, which will be announced in a few days. Late-registration will be also extended until around January 15. We appreciate your patience.
Late registration is now open.
Please register for your participation and submit a presentation abstract (only poster presentation is acceptable for Late Registration) by Jan. 10, 2020 (exact closing time = Jan 11, 2020. UT 12:00 ).
Important Dates (revised on Dec. 21, 2019)
December 10th : Travel Grant Application Deadline(finished) December 10th : Early registration Deadline(finished) December 10th : Abstract (for oral presentation; up to Make Submission) Deadline(finished)
- December 11th : Late registration begins
- December 25th+/- few days : Selection results announced (oral/poster)
- January 10th, 2020 (Jan. 11, 2020 UT 12h) : Late registration Deadline
- January 10th, 2020 (Jan. 11, 2020 UT 12h) : Abstract (File upload) Deadline (only poster presentation is acceptable)
Participants page opened.