- Oral presentations will be delivered online in real-time using a webinar system.
- We accept the contribution of your recorded video presentation as your oral presentation.
- Oral presentations can be viewed online only for registered participants after real-time presentations are completed.
- For invited oral presentations, 25 min will be taken for the talk and 15 min for Q&A and comments.
- For contributed oral presentations, 15 min will be taken for the talk and 5 min for Q&A and comments.
- Please send your recorded presentation file with the file name of your presentation ID to the designated email address that we sent you in a circular. Your presentation ID is given on the program web page (such as I-1-01 or C-1-01). So, your presentation file would become I-1-01-yourlastname.mp4 and so on. If you prefer to send us your presentation file (PDF, PPT, Keynote), your presentation file name would become I-1-01-yourlastname.[pdf/ppt/mp4] and so on.
- You can submit your poster presentation file (PDF and MP4 format files) to the designated email address with your presentation ID (such as P-1-01) that can be found on the poster presentation page. For example your presentation file name would be P-1-01-yourlastname.[pdf/mp4] and so on. MP4 file is for your flash talk of your poster presentation.
- Poster presentations can be viewed online only for registered participants during the symposium.
- In addition to the time range during the symposium, discussion for poster presentations will be done using a text-based system and a live-video system ” Remo” during the symposium.