Last updated: February 10th, 2021.
Below is a list of the most important dates for the IAUS 360 “Astropol 2020” symposium.
- October 16th 2020: Registration site opens
- December 20th : Travel Grant Application Deadline
- December 20th : Early registration Deadline
- December 20th : Abstract (for oral presentation; up to Make Submission) Deadline
- Note: Any proposal for presentation registered after this deadline is accepted only as poster presentation.
- December 21th : Late registration begins
- Through 2021 February 10th: Selection results of travel grant announced (again extended)
- 2021 February 10-11th: Announcement of program (again extended)
- 2021 February 15th 12.00 UT: Deadline of Late Registration (again extended) (payment for attendant fee), proposal of poster presentation, and submitting the abstract (web-form and LaTex/PDF printable version).
- 2021 March 22nd: Symposium starts.
The details of the onsite meeting to be held in the Kurara hall will be announced before 2021 February 15th.